River Hills makes our communities STRONG!
- FEMA – Public and Business Financial Assistance
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Indiana District Office: (317) 226-7272
- International Economic Development Council
- US Department of Agriculture
Chambers of Commerce:
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
At its core, River Hills aids communities with their economic development and obtaining financial resources. Our organization has over 45 years of experience working with the communities in Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Scott, and Washington counties. We assist our communities in three phases: 1. Developing the projects that they need to stimulate economic growth, 2. Obtain the maximum allotted state and federal funds for the project, 3. Management of the funds to ensure compliance throughout the longevity of the project. We are proud of the work we do and see the impact in our communities everyday. River Hills specializes in many areas of development, for more specific information, slide your cursor over the icons below.